Friday, July 1, 2011

Digital Photography 101

DSLR Photography 101
 


So you have cute subjects, great ideas, and a nice camera but are your images are still just so-so?  This course will help you learn basic photography skills, which will enable you to use your camera to its fullest potential! 

In 5 hours we’ll move your camera off of factory settings and in to creativity mode!  Bring your camera manual and be sure it’s charged.  Course handouts provided.



Sunday, July 17th 1-6 PM
Scrapbook Shack, Chiefland
$50 Course Fee
RSVP DeAnne or Polly by 7/13
 




4 comments:

  1. Awww I wish I could come, but we will just be coming home from vacation that day. Hopefully, I can catch the next one. I really want to learn how to shoot better photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be more! We are planning a photo editing workshop, too. Hope you can join us.

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome! I will sure try! Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just came across your blog and saw this class I know it has been 6 months ago but will you do this again in 2011?

    kathyderon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete